The Yobo Drinks Family Is Growing. Apply To Be Our New Community Manager.
Yobo Drinks’ new Community Manager will partner with the Community Manager as an essential support resource for our online community and stakeholders.
You’ll join a tight-knit team of partners that have built Yobo from scratch. You’ll work closely with our PR agency, content creation partners, influencers, and marketing team.
You will assist in the development and implementation of Yobo’s social strategy and assist in the day-to-day management of Yobo Drinks’ social channels.
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- People who love people: Yobo is a term of endearment used in Korean culture that translates to honey or darling. So, it’s no surprise that friendship, family, and connection are core values for the Yobo Soju family. Our community manager will often be a new customer’s first introduction to Yobo and Soju.
- Creative problem solving: We’re looking for enthusiastic do-ers who love finding unexpected opportunities.
- A love for Yobo: We know this one is obvious, but you know what they say about assuming.
- Execution of day-to-day social strategy
- Daily content posting and community moderation content for all social media channels
- Daily content management and copywriting.
- Assist in the creation of social-first content with agency partners and influencers
- Assist in the development of some weekly organic social content
- Provide support to the PR team and Senior Social Manager during the development and execution of influencer and user partnerships and contests
- Participate in social events, corporate events, and workshops.
- Previous experience or internship experience in community management, social media marketing, social management, brand marketing, or related roles
- Must be over 21+
- This is a remote position, with preferred locations being LA metro, NY/NJ metro, Houston, or Austin.
- Strong social media presence and abilities
If you think you’re a good fit and want to join our team, reach out to email@example.com and tell us about yourself.